Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Chance picks a mate

Chance has proposed to our back door neighbor. It happened while I was doing my hair in the bathroom and the window was open. Chance saw his true love outside in her yard, and when teased about loving her by his brother, he simply yelled through the window that he wanted to marry her.

I think she may have yelled back "ok."

Well, now we have that part of Chance's life planned out.

Chance actually proposed a while ago, but apparently, the flame still burns strong. Chance's brother teased Chance about loving this same girl again and Chance did not refute it.

I have to say though, that I think Chance may have had some other crushes on girls at school.
Chance's brother would (and still does sometimes), kind of gag if you teased him about girls.
Chance was never like that. He would just get a shy little look on his face. Maybe not being able to hear for those first few years made Chance unaware that girls have cooties.

The back door neighbors are friends of ours and they have agreed that the kids getting married would be a good match. So, like I said. We have that part of Chance's life planned out.

No comments: