Pages

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I was sitting on the kitchen floor doing a puzzle with Chance ( Chance is VERY good at puzzles ) when I called out to his sister who was down the hall. I was drumming out a beat on my legs at the same time to some music. After I had called out to Chance's sister a few times to join us, Chance told me that it was too loud. I smiled and stopped drumming on my legs. "It is too loud when I hit my legs?" I asked. Chance smiled back and told me that it was too loud when I called to his sister. What a refreshing comment coming from Chance!
Chance is doing so well. We are so pleased with his progress and know that much of that progress can be credited to Chance. Chance is a little trooper who knows what he wants and doesn't let anything hold him back. He just keeps plugging along, asking questions and continually trying.

No comments: