Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Dad will be so embarrassed of me!

"Dad will be so embarrassed of me!" I had just found Chance leaning up against a wall where he was panting for breath.

We were not at home and Chance had been dashing around with a friend, so my first thought was to panic a little inside.

Oh dear. If daddy who was not present was going to be embarrassed of him, what should I be seeing as I was the parent in charge at the moment?

I could not see any obvious sign of misconduct and nothing looked broken.

"Embarrassed of you?" I asked getting ready to tell Chance that the term was,"embarrassed by me, not embarrassed of me."

"Ya! Because of I have Dove chocolate!"

That would explain the dark substance in Chance's mouth.

Dove chocolate happens to be one of Chance's dad's favorite foods. Infact, Chance's dad thinks chocloate is a food group, but I digress.

"Daddy will be JEALOUS of you? I offered.

"Ya!" Chance said grinning. And daddy was JEALOUS of him:)

1 comment:

Ammie said...

Well now I'm jealous! lol. Trying to be good and eat healthy is hard! Oh to be a kid again and get to eat whatever I want.