Pages

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Chance responds to my whispers to someone else..

Today at church, during the quietest point of the sacrament, Chance's youngest brother decided to narrate for me that he saw the bread and water coming. He kept repeating," The water is coming, the water is coming!" In an effort to quiet him, I pulled him onto my lap and started to point at things we could see out of the window.
"Do you see the tree?" I whispered near his head.
"Um.......he said as he searched for the tree.
"Do you see the flowers?" I whispered pointing.
Then I realized that someone else was answering my queries.
Chance was sitting next to me and as I was asking his brother if he saw various things outside, Chance was answering "Yes," once he had spotted them.
Well, now I know that I can ask Chance what he can see outside during the sacremant too, should the need arise because apparently, he can hear my whispers too.

No comments: