Pages

Monday, March 31, 2008

"Make me smart, implants!"

Once a week Chance and I attend AV therapy (auditory/verbal therapy). As we sat down for our therapy session last week, the teacher asked Chance to listen close as he got ready to do a listening exercise. Chance tapped his implant on one side and said," Make me smart!" His teacher and I chuckled at this and Chance smiled.

"My implants make me smart!" He beamed.

Chance would be smart without the implants, the implants just let more information get into his brain from the world around him than he would get with out them.

1 comment:

misha~sha-sha said...

A little boy in Hadley's class told his mom that he was in love with her. He said, "Mom, she's so smart. She has computers in her head." I guess he was listening when I came to their class, huh?