Pages

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Story time.....

Today I sat with Chance and his sister to read some stories. I was not sure how much of the stories Chance would really get. We were sitting on Chance's bed and I had one child on either side of me. At first Chance wanted to be on my right side because his spider man pillow was on that side. After the first story however, Chance said that he wanted to sit on the other side....the side where his implant would be facing me. I was encouraged by this. Chance seemed to realize that his implant side will help him hear better. Chance looked at me a lot during the story, but he did seem to look at me less when he switched sides. I read 6 stories and Chance was content to sit and listen through them all. This is a great sign! Chance is liking the body battery pack. It seems to stay on his ear easier.

No comments: