Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

A bridge over troubled waters

While at the park for the Alexander Graham Bell Associations, Talk, Walk, Run..I took Chance and his siblings for a walk along a very active river.

We came to a bridge and the kids were throwing leaves and sticks into the water on one side of the bridge, and then dashing to the other side to see the items bobbing through on the other side.

Chance's brother made the comment of how fast the river was flowing and how the water just sucked the sticks etc. in and they couldn't get out.

After the comments from his brother and my warning earlier about how fast and deep the river was, Chance decided to take some precautions.

I watched him start to take his implants off and hold them snuggly in his hand.

When I asked Chance why he was taking the implants off, he told me that they could fall into the river and float away. So he was going to hold onto them while we were throwing things over the bridge.

Ahhh. Chance is devoted to his implants. He wants to keep them away from harm.
The thought does my heart good too:)

No comments: