Pages

Friday, April 24, 2009

Chance sets his sights on flying

Chance went with his dad to work today (when written not posted) to celebrate take your son to work day.

An airplane from the local University was there. Chance and his brother got to climb inside the cockpit and their radiating faces say everything that needs to be said about how they felt about the moment. Chance wanted to know about this idea of becoming a pilot. So when it was the question and answer session, Chance raised his hand and asked how much it cost to get a pilots license.

The answer was $45,000. Whew. We're going to have to hire Chance out right away to help earn some cash to go towards this goal. I think he should go for it if he wants to though:)
I can envision Chance in his flight jacket taking the controls of a commercial airliner.......I wonder if his dad and I would get to take an extra carry-on item if Chance is the pilot on the plane?

I'm sure we could at least tour the cockpit :)

No comments: