Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Chance is Eating


One thing we know for sure, is that Chance is indeed eating in England.
He keeps including pictures of his meals in his emails.




Chance also saw a windmill! I love windmills.
My mission in The Netherlands
had lots of windmills so I am 
glad that Chance got to see one
in the flesh.


A beautiful night time sky. It is just like Chance to 
be watching the skies.
He notices the beauty of the natural world 
around him. 


One of Chance's letters home in the past month included this:

This past week we had interviews with our mission president and it was awesome! While I was in my interview, I asked President Green if it was alright that I start learning British Sign Language because I've had a number of people that have tried signing BSL with me and he said that was alright so I've been learning BSL now, and we call it Deaf Hour! 



No comments: