Pages

Monday, March 16, 2015

Chance hears the call for a substitution across the field.

Chance had a soccer game this week.  He played for the entire two 40 minute halves.  I do not think we have to worry about Chance developing a weight problem while he is on the soccer team.  That kid just runs his buns off for over an hour during games, and works out for 2 hours on the other days.

We had to get a physical before Chance could play soccer.  I say we, but Chance did all of the hard stuff like getting checked over by the doctor. I just got to talk to the doctor who said that Chance had rock hard abs and he was thin enough that if he needed an x-ray, we would just need to hold him up to the light. (because we could see through him).

Chance passed his physical with flying colors and the doctor told him how cool he thought implants were.  I have to admit, I think they are pretty cool as well.

During the soccer game, one of the boys on Chance's team got a nice kick to the leg that left him limping.  The kick happened over by the stands where we were sitting, but across the field from Chance.  One of Chance's team mates called to Chance who was across the field and closest to the coach and sidelines, that there needed to be a substitution.  I held my breath a  little waiting to see if Chance would hear the call across the field when he wasn't expecting it.

HE DID! He ran over to coach and told him that there needed to be a substitution made in the game.

I love implants. They are beyond cool.


No comments: