Pages

Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Tower of Terror

Chance and his Mom (along with sister, far left, and brother, far right) try to save his implants.
I believe this photo right here, best describes the thoughts of Chance and me as we lunged downward in our Tower of Terror elevator. Who knew that the ride had a camera taking pictures and who could have planned for the camera to snap just as Chance's implant started to come off? Talk about perfect timing! We weren't familiar with the ride and were not sure if we should take the implants off or not. Turns out, we should have:) The implants took care of the problem themselves somewhat when one of them swung off and while Chance and I both watched in nervous anticipation landed a short distance ahead of us. It was added stomach butterflies to an already thrilling ride. Thankfully, we were able to reach the implant before the ride lurched downward again. The ride was great fun and after the implants were safely padded in my pocket, trouble free.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe Chance should try to put some tape on his speech processor so it won't come off.

Ann said...

I love that the camera caught that "candid" moment! I've learned, when in doubt, store in a pocket or purse! :)

Sarah and Desmond said...

I guess I should share our Tower of Terror picture. . . and Savanah hanging onto that implant of hers! :)