Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

The gig is up

Chance doesn't usually wear his implants when he goes to bed. Most of the time, he will take them off and put them under his pillow if he doesn't put them in his dry and store box. So, when I noticed while putting away clothes, at an hour that no child in the house should have been up, that Chance's implants were on, a light went on for me. Sure, Chance was laying on his pillow all still like with his head facing away from me. Yet, when I barely tapped him, his head popped up and he informed me that he was almost asleep. Usually Chance is dead to the world once he is out. Uh huh. Those red little blinking lights on his implants have betrayed him. Nice try. Almost asleep. And I'm almost on a cruise.

2 comments:

Ammie said...

hahaha!! The implants giving him away. That's funny.

misha~sha-sha said...

That's classic! Aren't those flashing lights great?