Pages

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Chance's interest in the blog

Tonight as I was looking at the blog, (sorry for the errors I found by the way:), Chance came up and started reading over my shoulder. Even though he has been living the events choronicled in the blog, he became fascinated by the little summary on the side that tells his story. When I started to scroll down, Chance piped up with,"STOP! I am reading that!" So I paused as Chance read a summary of his life with implants.

When he was done reading Chance said, "Soooooooo, it has been 3 years and 3 months," he said nodding his head.

"So how have you liked it?" I asked.

Chance started nodding his head"Goooooooooood!"

What a beautiful moment! After agonizing 4 years ago whether an implant would be right for Chance and wondering if he would feel it was worth it," goooooooooooood!" is nice to hear:)

No comments: