Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Chance is new to song titles...

Chance wanted to listen to my ipod today while I was listening to it so I just handed it to him and let him listen to the song that was on. A few minutes later, he came up to me and asked what the name of the song was that he had just listened to.

"I found out about you." I replied looking at him.

Chance put his hand on his chest, in the gesture you make when you are asking, "Who me?," and his brows furrowed.

"You found out about me?!" He asked.

Realizing that Chance was taking this literally, I explained that No, I had not found out about him Chance, but that was the name of the song.

His face relaxed and he went out to tell his dad the name of the song.

Song titles are somewhat new to Chance. He is getting the titles more and more of the new songs that he learns, but he has not tracked the titles of songs before. It is hard to focus on the song titles when you are busy trying to make out the song. And lets face it, song titles are not exactly logical . And some song titles are just plain strange.

So, I was able to assure Chance that I had not found out about him. But maybe I should have. Did he have something to hide:)

No comments: