Pages

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I am sitting here at the desk listening intently to a Collin Raye song.  Chance is standing here next to me with a questioning look on his face waiting for me to reveal what the lyrics are saying in a few spots of the song.
You see Chance loves Collin Raye and is listening to one of his CD's while he does his job of cleaning the kitchen table and mopping the floor.
Chance thought he heard the word freez'in and wants to know what that word means.  This word is not to be confused with the word freezing as Chance is emphatic that freezing is not the word used in the song.  It is doubtful freezing is the word used since it is a love song.
Ahh Hahhh!  The word in question is "prison".  Collin Raye says prison.
I have been singing the lyrics as Chance closely watches my face.  I think we've answered the questions for this morning.  At least for this particular song:)

No comments: