Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

No electronic devices

It is the time of year every child waits in anticipation for......year end testing in school.
Chance's class has been testing these past few weeks and some of these tests have taken place in the school library.
Before entering, the kids are admonished that NO electronic devices will be allowed and they are enumerated just in case someone forgets; no cell phones, no ipods no nothing.

The teacher that goes around with Chance's class through out the day told me that Chance made him crack up the other day as they entered the library. Chance walked up and said slyly,
"Mr. Nixon, I have electronic devices."
Then he tugged on his implants and laughed.
Indeed, Chance does have electronic devices and no one can do anything about it:)

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Hi Chance
My name is Jenna and I came across your site. U are an inspirational Hero.
I was born with a rare life threatening disease, and I have a hearing loss in the right ear.
www.miraclechamp.webs.com

Sarah and Desmond said...

Witty! :) I love it!

Ann said...

I love the sense of humor!