Pages

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Chance is no soloist...at least not yet

Well, Chance did not get a solo part. He does not seem that concerned about it though which is good. I am just excited that he had the confidence to try out. Chance loves to sing and he is getting better and better at holding a tune and learning all of the words to songs.

For now, Chance has to really work at learning a tune and it takes him longer to learn the words to a song than it does other kids who are learning the same song. But Chance's abilities continue to grow and I have noticed more inflection in his voice when he sings.

I want him to sing and go just as far as he can with music. I think he can do it. This will be yet another path on our journey through deafness......the singing path. Chance is motivated and he puts in a lot of effort so I thing the possibility for greatness is there!

No comments: