Pages

Sunday, November 02, 2008

I heard his mom on the phone!


Chance hiked up to a big Y that sits on the mountain near our home. It entails climbing about 1,000 vertical feet in under a mile.

Chance's dad, sister, brother and one of Chance's best friends made their way up the mountain before the weather made it impossible for this season. Once they had reached the top of the Y, I got a call while in the grocery store.

"Mom, I am at the top of the Y!" Chance told me rather loudly. "It is big!"

Chance's friend also gave his mom a call to tell her that he was at the tip of the Y. While Chance's friend talked on the phone, Chance's dad reported that Chance got excited and said, " I can hear his mom on the phone!"

Chance can eavesdrop on cell phone conversations just like the rest of us do! Whether we want to or not, we get to hear the conversations of other people. Chance's implant technology is keeping up with phone technology.

No comments: